Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?|
Story Archives: Main Street to host workshop
- 2013 - 334 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- April 29th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 16 articles
- April 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 22nd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 21 articles
- April 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- April 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- April 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 5 articles
- April 8th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 25 articles
- April 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- April 1st, 2008 (Tuesday) - 8 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
|Main Street to host workshop|
Retail merchants will soon have the opportunity to attend two days of workshops conducted a highly-regarded small business marketing team.
Team HALO of Clinton, Miss., will be at the Franklin Parish Library Learning Center May 6-8, sponsored by Winnsboro Main Street.
Main Street manager Kay LaFrance-Knight attended one of their presentations at National Town Meeting in Philadephia and said the techniques used by Team HALO will be advantageous to the small businesses in this area.
"Marianna Hayes is a dynamic, funny, informed speaker who will encourage small business owners to face marketing challenges with a fresh, new approach," LaFrance-Knight said.
Hayes is a sought-after keynote speaker and workshop leader for groups of all sizes and speaks to small business owners and entreneurship training groups. One of her most popular topics is "The Key to Small Business Success: Custo-mer Retention," including ways to jumpstart cash flow and grow a business using an existing customer base.
Another topic she'll address is "The Look that Sells," which outlines tips and ideas for curb appeal, displays and marketing visuals.
The workshops will be open to all interested business owners in the are and one-on-one consultations will be available to businesses in the historic downtown district. Call the Main Street office to register and get a workshop schedule, 435-3781.
For more information on Team HALO, visit their Web sites at www.halobusiness.com or www.resultsrevolution.com.