Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?|
Story Archives: Births posted 4-2-08
- 2013 - 334 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- April 29th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 16 articles
- April 23rd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- April 22nd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 21 articles
- April 18th, 2008 (Friday) - 1 articles
- April 17th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- April 16th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- April 15th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 5 articles
- April 8th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 25 articles
- April 2nd, 2008 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- April 1st, 2008 (Tuesday) - 8 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
|Births posted 4-2-08|
Charlie Wayne 'Trip' Wiltshire III
Mendy and Charlie Wiltshire Jr. of Baskin, announce the birth of their son, Charlie Wayne 'Trip' Wiltshire III, on March 12, 2008 at St. Francis Medical Center in Monroe. He weighed 8 pounds 13 ounces and measured 20 1/4 inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Ricky and Ludie McKenzie of Baskin; Malcolm and Angie Simons of Rowlett, Texas.
Paternal grandparents are Wayne Wiltshire of West Monroe; and Beth Riser of Bossier City, LA.
Great-grandparents are the late Ollie and Mary Bell Peavy of Baskin; Thomas and Gail Simons of Crowville; Juanita Clawson of West Monroe; the late C.H. Wiltshire of Winnsboro; the late Pauline Riser of Winnsboro.
Ainsley Reese Martin
Brenden and Amie Martin announce the birth of their daughter, Ainsley Reese, on March 6, 2008 at Glenwood Regional Medical Center in West Monroe. She weighed 5 pounds 11 ounces and measured 19 inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Paul and Vickie Huff of Winnsboro.
Paternal grandparents are Jerry and Jane Martin of Winnsboro.
Katy Danielle Smith
Howard Dee and Tara Smith of Winnsboro, announce the birth of a daughter, Katy Danielle, on March 5, 2008, at Glenwood Hospital in West Monroe. She weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces and measured 19 1/2 inches in length.
Katy was welcomed home by her brother, Connor Rollins Smith, age 5.
Maternal grandparents are Jerry and Karen Rollins of Winnsboro. Paternal grandparents are D.D. and Dora Smith of Wisner.
Great-grandparents are Ray and Elsa Rae Peoples and the late Alma Lea Peoples of Winnsboro; Cecil and Katie Crain of Winnsboro.