Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?|
Story Archives: Births posted 3-19-08
- 2013 - 334 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 25th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 18th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 16 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 19 articles
- March 7th, 2008 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- March 4th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 8 articles
- March 2nd, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
|Births posted 3-19-08|
Ethan Zane Cockrell
Julia Broadway and Neal Cockrell of Winnsboro announce the birth of their son, Ethan Zane, on Dec. 20, 2007, at St. Francis Medical Center in Monroe. Ethan weighed eight pounds, four ounces and measured 21 3/4 inches in length.
He was welcomed home by Brandon, age 18 months, Jessi, Duke and Sierra.
Maternal grandparents are Melissa Broadway of Winnsboro and Keaven Wedgeworth of Baskin. Paternal grandparents are Nellie Scarborough of Rayville and Edward Cockrell of Crowville. Maternal great-grandparents are Linda Jones and the late Jackie Broadway of Winnsboro, Margie and the late Ray Wedgeworth of Baskin.
Joci Elaine Albritton
Justin and Amanda Allbritton announce the birth of their daughter, Joci Elaine, on Jan. 17, 2008, at Glenwood Regional Medical Center in West Monroe. Joci weighed seven pounds, eleven ounces and measured 20 inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are L. J. and Sue Jordan of Winnsboro. Paternal grandparents are Jim Albritton and the late June Albritton of West Monroe. Maternal great-grandparents are the late Lonnie and Lillie Jordan and the late Loyd and Myrtle Cupp. Paternal great-grandparents are James and Beatrice Allbritton.