Are you taking an out-of-state summer vacation?|
Story Archives: Births posted 3-5-08
- 2013 - 385 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- March 26th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 25th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- March 19th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 18th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 16 articles
- March 11th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 19 articles
- March 7th, 2008 (Friday) - 2 articles
- March 6th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- March 4th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 8 articles
- March 2nd, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
|Births posted 3-5-08|
Haylee Ruth Hardwick
Michael and Christina Hardwick of Baskin announce the birth of their daughter, Haylee Ruth, on Jan. 28, 2008 at Glenwood Regional Medical Center in West Monroe. She weighed six pounds seven ounces and measured 19 3/4 inches in length.
Haylee was welcomed home by brother, Hayden Madden Hardwick, age 1.
Maternal grandparents are Dewana and Don Bennett of Winnsboro.
Paternal grandparents are Cindy and Jerry Don Alford of Winnsboro.
Great-grandparents are Peachy and Elaine Davis of Winnsboro; Raleigh Bennett of Winnsboro; Gladys and Bill Newsome of Shreveport; Carl and Shirley Hardwick of Shreveport.
Eleanor 'Ella' Reese
Spencer and Jennifer Usrey announce the birth of their daughter Eleanor "Ella" Reese on Feb. 1, 2008 at, Northport Medical Center in Tuscaloosa, Ala. She weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces and was 18 1/2 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Bill and Genny Marionneaux of Winnsboro and Lucy and Brealon Sisson of Monroe. Paternal grandparents are Tommy and Melanie Usrey of Monroe.
Eval LoRayne Cowart
Angel Cowart of Baskin announces the birth of a daughter, Eva LoRayne on Jan. 31, 2009 at North Louisiana Medical Center in Ruston. Eva weighed seven pounds four ounces and measured 18 inches in length.
Eva was welcomed home by brother , Harley James, age 4.
Maternal grandparents are Glynda Cowart of Baskin, and the late James R. Cowart Sr. of Winnsboro.
Paternal grandparents are Sam Campbell and the late Debbie Campbell of Gilbert.
Great-grandparents are Mary and Theodore Norwood of Gilbert; the late Edward and Rene Jones of Baskin; the late Buck Cowart and Eva Cowart of Winnsboro.