Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?|
Story Archives: No room for lead actors in team sports
- 2013 - 334 articles
- May 2013 - 54 articles
- April 2013 - 52 articles
- March 2013 - 91 articles
- February 2013 - 65 articles
- January 2013 - 72 articles
- January 30th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 18 articles
- January 29th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 26th, 2013 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- January 23rd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 12 articles
- January 22nd, 2013 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- January 18th, 2013 (Friday) - 1 articles
- January 16th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 16 articles
- January 15th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 1 articles
- January 14th, 2013 (Monday) - 1 articles
- January 9th, 2013 (Wednesday) - 9 articles
- January 8th, 2013 (Tuesday) - 5 articles
- January 2nd, 2013 (Wednesday) - 2 articles
- January 1st, 2013 (Tuesday) - 2 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
|No room for lead actors in team sports|
I never was good at New Year's resolutions.
Usually about this time they've gone "Poof!"
So I'm going to make some for other people.
Football players - high school, college and professional. When you get into the end zone, act like you have been there before. Don't go pretending you are pulling your shirt apart to show this big ol' S. Oh really. You are Superman? Why didn't you just fly down the field?
And don't talk trash. You really want to look cool and unique? Hand the ball to the official or just lay it down easily. Better yet, celebrate with your teammates. They were a big reason you got there.
For the full story, subscribe to the The Franklin Sun's NEW E-Edition!