Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?|
Story Archives: Southern-Anderson engagement
- 2013 - 320 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- December 2010 - 67 articles
- November 2010 - 50 articles
- October 2010 - 65 articles
- September 2010 - 62 articles
- August 2010 - 77 articles
- July 2010 - 58 articles
- June 2010 - 77 articles
- May 2010 - 63 articles
- April 2010 - 85 articles
- March 2010 - 90 articles
- March 31st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 30th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- March 29th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 23rd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 15 articles
- March 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 16th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 16 articles
- March 10th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 9th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 19 articles
- March 8th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 2nd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- February 2010 - 60 articles
- January 2010 - 56 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
Pat and Mike Southern of Winnsboro announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Ashley Danielle Southern, to Jerred Lee Anderson, son of Greg Anderson of Bastrop.
Maternal grandparents of the bride-elect are Susie Higgins of Winnsboro and Kay and Roland Campbell of Winnsboro. She is the paternal granddaughter of Peggy and Leverne Southern of Winnsboro.
Ashley is a 2004 graduate of Winnsboro High School and a 2009 graduate of the University of Louisiana School of Nursing. She is currently employed as a registered nurse in the pediatric ICU unit at St. Francis Medical Center.
The prospective groom is the paternal grandson of Carolyn and Jerry Anderson of Bastrop. He is a 2002 graduate of Prairie View Academy and a 2009 graduate of ULM School of Nursing. He is currently employed as a registered nurse in the emergency room at St. Francis Medical Center.
The wedding is set for Saturday, April 10, 2010, at half past six o'clock in the evening at Faith Baptist Church in Bastrop. Allen Epinette will officiate the ceremony.
Friends and family of the couple are invited to attend through this medium.