Are you taking an out-of-state summer vacation?|
Story Archives: posted 3/16/10
- 2013 - 377 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- December 2010 - 67 articles
- November 2010 - 50 articles
- October 2010 - 65 articles
- September 2010 - 62 articles
- August 2010 - 77 articles
- July 2010 - 58 articles
- June 2010 - 77 articles
- May 2010 - 63 articles
- April 2010 - 85 articles
- March 2010 - 90 articles
- March 31st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 30th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- March 29th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 23rd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 15 articles
- March 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 16th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 16 articles
- March 10th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 9th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 19 articles
- March 8th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 2nd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- February 2010 - 60 articles
- January 2010 - 56 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
Jarrett Davis BartonFuneral services for Jarrett Davis Barton, 27, of Jonesville, were held at the First Baptist Church of Jonesville on Tuesday, March 16, 2010, with the Rev. Melodie Long, Rev. Perry Gardner and Rev. Mack Walker officiating.
Burial followed at Jena Cemetery under the direction of Young's Funeral Home in Jonesville.
Mr. Barton was born Aug. 25, 1982 in Alexandria, and passed away Sunday, March 14, 2010 at Rapides Regional Medical Center in Alexandria.
Funeral services for Patrice "Weedy" Rubin, 21, of Winnsboro were held Saturday at King Jesus Worship Center. Burial followed at Rest Haven Cemetery, under the direction of Richardson-Sims Funeral Home.
Ms. Rubin was a college student and died Saturday.
Billy Wayne Weatherly
Funeral services for Billy Wayne Weatherly, 66, of Mangham, were held at Mangham Assembly of God on Monday, March 15, 2010, with Rev. David Mosley, and Rev. John Albright officiating. Interment followed at Providence Memorial Cemetery under the direction of Young's Community Memorial Funeral Home in Winnsboro.
Mr. Weatherly was born July 9, 1943 in Baskin, and passed away Friday, March 12, 2010 at Franklin Medical Center Winnsboro. He was a resident of Mangham, a manager of several restaurants and a motel, a very accomplished musician entertaining local audiences for many years.
He was preceded in death by his mother, Eurene (Jackson) Weatherly.
Survivors include his father, Bill Weatherly of Baskin; wife, Benita Weatherly of Mangham; three sons: Micky Weatherly and wife Amy, Joel Weatherly and wife Dawn, and Eric Weatherly, all of Mangham; daughter, Tammie Twiner and husband Buddy of Alto; four brothers: Michael Weatherly of Baskin; Terry Weatherly of Texas; Gary Weatherly and Scotty Weatherly of Baskin; sister, Carolyn Armstrong of Baskin; four grandchildren: Alex and Alexis Duchesne and Noah Weatherly and Audrey Louise Weatherly.
Pallbearers were Micky Weatherly, Joel Weatherly, Eric Weatherly, Alex Duchesne, David George, and Buddy Twiner.
To leave an online condolence for the family please visit www.youngscommunity.com.