Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?|
Story Archives: Stevens-Kitchingham engagement
- 2013 - 334 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- December 2010 - 67 articles
- November 2010 - 50 articles
- October 2010 - 65 articles
- September 2010 - 62 articles
- August 2010 - 77 articles
- July 2010 - 58 articles
- June 2010 - 77 articles
- May 2010 - 63 articles
- April 2010 - 85 articles
- March 2010 - 90 articles
- March 31st, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 30th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- March 29th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 23rd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 15 articles
- March 17th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 16th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 16 articles
- March 10th, 2010 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- March 9th, 2010 (Tuesday) - 19 articles
- March 8th, 2010 (Monday) - 1 articles
- March 5th, 2010 (Friday) - 1 articles
- March 2nd, 2010 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- February 2010 - 60 articles
- January 2010 - 56 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
Mr. and Mrs. Barry C. Stevens of Winnsboro announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Jacqueline Elayne Stevens, to Brock Wesley Kitchingham of Monroe. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Charles D. Kitchingham and Brenda Kitchingham of Monroe.
Paternal grandparents of the bride-elect are Maxine Stevens and the late Mr. Traxel Stevens of The Woodlands, Texas. She is the maternal granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Landis Magee of Winnsboro.
She is a 2000 graduate of Saint Frederick High School and a 2005 graduate of Louisiana Tech University where she was a member of Kappa Delta Sorority. She is currently employed by Louisiana Tech University.
The prospective groom is the maternal grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Oliver Roan Jr. of Dubach. He is the paternal grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Charles Kitchingham of Farmerville.
He is a 1999 graduate of Ouachita High School and a 2006 graduate of Louisiana Tech University. He is currently employed by Ergon Exploration.
The wedding is set for half past six o'clock in the evening, May 1, 2010 at Trinity United Methodist Church in Ruston. Ministers Brian Mercer and Bill Moon will officiate the ceremony.