Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?|
Story Archives: Goodman-Heidman engagement
- 2013 - 334 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- October 30th, 2008 (Thursday) - 3 articles
- October 28th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 15 articles
- October 21st, 2008 (Tuesday) - 12 articles
- October 19th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 16th, 2008 (Thursday) - 2 articles
- October 14th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- October 9th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 7th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- October 4th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
Dale and Barbara Goodman of Chase announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, April Goodman to Paul Heideman of Houston, Texas, son of John and Carol Heideman.
Maternal grandparents of the bride-elect are Jerry and Lynda Pace of Columbia, Miss. She is the paternal granddaughter of the late Regie and Thelma Goodman of Chase.
She is a graduate of Franklin Parish High School and Louisiana State University. She will enter graduate school at the University of St. Augustine for health sciences in Jan. 2009 for her PhD in physical therapy.
The prospective groom is the maternal grandson of Ruth Lewis and the late Rupert Lewis of Montgomery, Ala. Paternal grandparents are the late Alvin and Ruth Heideman of Utopia, Texas.
He is a graduate of Lamar High School and is set to graduate in May 2009 from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. He is currently employed as a pilot.
The wedding is set for Saturday, November 8, 2008, at seven o'clock in the evening at Oak Alley Plantation in Vacherie, La.