Are you taking an out-of-state summer vacation?|
Story Archives: Reynolds-Little engagement
- 2013 - 384 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- October 30th, 2008 (Thursday) - 3 articles
- October 28th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 15 articles
- October 21st, 2008 (Tuesday) - 12 articles
- October 19th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 16th, 2008 (Thursday) - 2 articles
- October 14th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- October 9th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 7th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- October 4th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
Mitch and Marilyn Reynolds of Winnsboro announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Erin Michelle Reynolds to Robert Louis Little III of Winnsboro, son of Charlie and Ann Knipp of Granbury, Texas, and Bobby and Sherrie Little of Monterey.
The bride-elect is the maternal granddaughter of Oneida Smith and the late Randy Smith of Winnsboro. She is the paternal granddaughter of Chapman Reynolds of West Monroe, Ann Pearrow of Winnsboro and the late Roy Pearrow.
She is a graduate of Louisiana Tech University in Ruston where she earned her degree in speech language pathology and is currently pursuing a master's degree in clinical social work. She is a third grade teacher at Franklin Academy in Winnsboro.
The prospective groom is the maternal grandson of Tiny Ferrington of Wisner and the late Robert Ferrington. He is the paternal grandson of the late Louis and Lula Alice Little of Jonesville.
He is a veteran of the United States Army and is currently employed by Patterson Drilling.
The wedding is set for five o'clock in the evening on November 1, 2008, at the Jackson Street Guest House in Winnsboro. Steve Bryan will officiate the ceremony.