Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?|
Story Archives: Nelson-Robbins engagement
- 2013 - 320 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- October 30th, 2008 (Thursday) - 3 articles
- October 28th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 15 articles
- October 21st, 2008 (Tuesday) - 12 articles
- October 19th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 16th, 2008 (Thursday) - 2 articles
- October 14th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- October 9th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 7th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- October 4th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
Brady Nelson of Sicily Island and Jamie Robbins of Fort Necessity, announce their engagement and upcoming marriage.
The bride-elect is the daughter of Jerry Robbins and the late Donna Robbins of Fort Necessity. She is the granddaughter of Ethel Mae Robbins and Jimmy Dale Robbins of Jigger, and J.C. and Annie Martin of Fort Necessity.
The prospective groom is the son of Ben and Janet Nelson of Sicily Island. He is the grandson of Linda Evans and the Late Lynn Evans of Sicily Island, Ada Nelson and the late Luther Nelson of Sicily Island.
She is a graduate of Franklin Academy and is currently a college senior pursuing a degree in radiologic technology. She is employed with St. Francis Medical Center.
He is a graduate of Sicily Island High School and is currently employed with WHC contractors of Lafayette.
The wedding is set for five-thirty in the evening on November 1, 2008, at Cedar Bluff, the home of Mr. and Mrs. Al Edmonds of Sicily Island.
Friends and relatives are invited to attend.