Story Archives: Matthews-Peoples engagement
- 2013 - 334 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- October 30th, 2008 (Thursday) - 3 articles
- October 28th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 15 articles
- October 21st, 2008 (Tuesday) - 12 articles
- October 19th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 16th, 2008 (Thursday) - 2 articles
- October 14th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- October 9th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 7th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- October 4th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
Mr. and Mrs. Charles Matthews of Baton Rouge announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Emilee Brooke Matthews to Kyle Derek Peoples of Baton Rouge. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Peoples.
The bride-elect is the maternal granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Roberts of Jackson, Miss.. She is the paternal granddaughter of Mrs. Jewel Matthews of Baton Rouge and the late Rev. Paul Matthews.
The prospective groom is the grandson of the Rev. and Mrs. Oliver Self of Winnsboro. He is the paternal grandson of Mrs. Willie Lea Peoples of Winnsboro and the late Leslie T. Peoples.
She is a graduate of Pensacola Christian Academy and a summa cum laude graduate of Northwestern State University in Shreveport. She is currently a registered nurse at Earl K. Long Medical Center in Baton Rouge.
He is a graduate of Winnsboro High school and the University of Louisiana at Monroe. He is currently employed as a sales contractor with Coastal Supply in Baton Rouge.
The wedding ceremony will be held at five o'clock in the evening on November 1, 2008 at Afton Villa Gardens in St. Francisville.
Friends and relatives are invited to attend through this medium.