Are you taking an out-of-state summer vacation?|
Story Archives: Hill-Esswein engagement
- 2013 - 384 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- October 30th, 2008 (Thursday) - 3 articles
- October 28th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 15 articles
- October 21st, 2008 (Tuesday) - 12 articles
- October 19th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 16th, 2008 (Thursday) - 2 articles
- October 14th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- October 9th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 7th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- October 4th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
Gregory Lynn Hill Sr. and Mary Evelyn Hill of Winnsboro announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Jaime Elaine Hill, to Christopher Esswein of Monroe, son of Mrs. Terry
Esswein of Monroe and Mr. and Mrs. Mike Esswein of Start.
The bride-elect is the maternal granddaughter of Wayne and Mavis Phillips of Baskin. She is the paternal granddaughter of Robert and Margaret Hill of Winnsboro and Elaine Fletcher of Jonesville.
She graduated salutatorian from Crowville High School and is currently attending the University of Louisiana pursuing a degree in accounting. She is employed with Samurai.
The prospective groom is the maternal grandson of Vonveil Trichell Wilson of Monroe and the late Earl Trichell. He is the paternal grandson of Chris and Frances Popovics of Dublin, Ga., and the late Frederick Esswein of Monroe.
He attended the University of Arkansas in Conway, the University of Louisiana at Monroe and Delta Community College. He is currently employed with Accent Marketing.
The lakefront wedding will take place on October 18, 2008, at the home of Ronnie and Jeanne Cook's home on Lake Concordia. Toshia Hyatt will officiate the ceremony.
Friends and relatives are invited to attend.