Are you taking an out-of-state summer vacation?|
Story Archives: Osborn-Walley wedding
- 2013 - 378 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- October 30th, 2008 (Thursday) - 3 articles
- October 28th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 15 articles
- October 21st, 2008 (Tuesday) - 12 articles
- October 19th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 16th, 2008 (Thursday) - 2 articles
- October 14th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- October 9th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 7th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- October 4th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
Kacie Maurine Osborn and Christopher Brett Walley exchanged marriage vows on June 21, 2008, at Temple Baptist Church in Winnsboro. Dr. Bill Robertson and the Rev. Steve Bryan officiated the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Ellen Osborn of Winnsboro and the late Larry Osborn of French Settlement. She is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Millard Osborn of Winnsboro, Opal Hodge and the late Stanley Hodge of Winnsboro.
The groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Mark Walley of Winnsboro. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. J.C. Walley of Winnsboro.
For the ceremony, the bride chose a strapless Mori Lee gown embellished with beaded embroidery. She carried a bouquet of fresh roses and bright summer flowers. Before giving her daughter in marriage, the bride's mother sang "Find Your Wings" to her.
Lindsey Walley, sister of the groom, served as maid of honor. Bridesmainds were Lauren Snider, Honi Hunter-McDonald, Sara Elliott, Erica Wollerson, Brittany Place, Amanda Boykin and Emily Thornhill. Taylor McManus served as flower girl.
Hunter White served as best man. Groomsmen were Adam Walley, Blaise Sims, Trent McCoy, Drew Wiggers, Blake McManus, Tyler Harris and Jacob Haring. Ushers were Matt McDonald, John Michael Hunter and Brandon Sims.
Music for the ceremony was performed by soloists Jimmy Coughran, Tanya Cobb, Richard Kelly, Annette Lewis and pianist Leigh Johnson and organist Noble Ellington III. Selections included "Love of My Life," "When God Made You," and "The Lord's Prayer." Scriptures were read by Robert "Bob" Nelson and Carla Wollerson.
Following the ceremony, guests enjoyed an outdoor reception catered by Thurman Dickey.
Entertainment for the reception was provided by the Mike McKenzie Band and limousine service was provided by the groomsmen.
The bride is currently a senior at the University of Louisiana at Monroe where she is pursuing a degree in nursing.
The groom attended the University of Louisiana of Monroe and is currently employed by McKenzie Electrical LLC of West Monroe.
Following a honeymoon trip to Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico, the couple will make their home in Monroe.