Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?|
Story Archives: Authement-Warbington engagement
- 2013 - 334 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- October 30th, 2008 (Thursday) - 3 articles
- October 28th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 15 articles
- October 21st, 2008 (Tuesday) - 12 articles
- October 19th, 2008 (Sunday) - 1 articles
- October 16th, 2008 (Thursday) - 2 articles
- October 14th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- October 9th, 2008 (Thursday) - 1 articles
- October 8th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 1 articles
- October 7th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- October 4th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
Rick and Sherry LeBouf of Wisner announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Elizabeth Marie Authement to Scottie Warbington, son of Neal and Janice Raborn and Jerry Warbington of Wisner.
The bride-elect is the paternal granddaughter of Will and Marie LeBouf, and the maternal granddaughter of the late Amos and Rose Kenney.
She is a graduate of South Terrebonne High School and South Louisiana Beauty College. She is currently employed by KDM Towerline Construction in Wisner.
The prospective groom is the maternal grandson of the late Earl and Daisy Arnold and the paternal grandson of the late W.H. and Rosa Warbington.
He is a 1992 graduate of Gilbert High School and is currently employed as a supervisor for CATSPEC, Limited.
The wedding is set for six o'clock in the evening on Saturday, October 11, 2008, at the home of Mark and Shelley Wesberry. Dr. Neal Raborn will officiate the ceremony.