Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?|
Story Archives: Martin-Parks engagement
- 2013 - 334 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- September 30th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- September 24th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- September 23rd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 6 articles
- September 20th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 16th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 9th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 13 articles
- September 5th, 2008 (Friday) - 2 articles
- September 4th, 2008 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- September 2nd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 10 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
Sondra Martin and Kenneth Martin of Winnsboro announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Laura Lynn Martin, to Justin Cody Parks of Vicksburg, Miss. He is the son of Pastor and Mrs. John Parks Sr.
The bride-elect is the maternal granddaughter of Linda Dycus of West Monroe and the late Ivin D. "Sonny" Dycus. She is the paternal granddaughter of Barbara Martin of Lake Providence and the late Harold Martin.
She is a graduate of Apostolic Tabernacle Christian School and is currently employed at Haik-Humble Eye Center.
The prospective groom is the maternal grandson of Audrey Maples of Vicksburg and the late Wesley Maples. He is the paternal grandson of Millard Parks of Baywood, La., and the late Bessie Parks.
He is a graduate of Vicksburg Apostolic Christian School and is currently employed by Ergon in Vicksburg, Miss.
The wedding is set for Saturday, October 18, 2008, at six o'clock in the evening at Apostolic Tabernacle in Winnsboro. Pastors M. R. Couch and John Parks Sr. will officiate.
Friends and relatives are invited to attend through this medium.