Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?|
Story Archives: Cuny-Stoker engagement
- 2013 - 320 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- September 30th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- September 24th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- September 23rd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 6 articles
- September 20th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 16th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 9th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 13 articles
- September 5th, 2008 (Friday) - 2 articles
- September 4th, 2008 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- September 2nd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 10 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
Melissa Alane Cuny of Indianapolis, Ind. and Kristopher Aaron Stoker of Natchitoches are pleased to announce their engagement and approaching marriage.
The bride-elect is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John D. Cuny of Castle Rock, Co. and Mr. and Mrs. James Nelson of Wilmington N.C. She is the granddaughter Mr. and Mrs. John A. Cuny of Winnsboro and Mr. and Mrs. Jewell D. Long and the late Norris Long of Hokinsville, Ky.
She is a 1999 graduate of Lawrence Central High School and a 2004 graduate of Oklahoma Baptist University where she earned her bachelor of arts degree in family psychology. She is a 2006 graduate of Indiana Wesleyan University where she earned her MSM in business.
The prospective groom is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Chuck Stoker of Natchitoches and Mr. Glenn Farrar of Diamondhead, Miss. He is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Orin Foster of Natchitoches and the late Lillie-Mae Hunsucker of Greensburg, La.
He is a 1997 graduate of Natchitoches Central High School and a 2003 graduate of Louisiana Tech University where he earned a bachelor of science degree in computer information systems. He is currently employed as a senior systems database administrator with General Dynamics of Bossier City.
The couple will exchange vows in an intimate ceremony of family and close friends at the home of Chuck and Mimi Stoker in Natchitoches on Saturday, November 8, 2008. A reception will follow at the Natchitoches Conference Center. Josh Sanderson, friend of the bride and groom, will officiate.