Story Archives: Clark-Remore engaged
- 2013 - 334 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- September 30th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- September 24th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- September 23rd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 6 articles
- September 20th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 16th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 9th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 13 articles
- September 5th, 2008 (Friday) - 2 articles
- September 4th, 2008 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- September 2nd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 10 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
Mr. and Mrs. James E. Clark of Winnsboro are pleased to announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Deanna Kay Clark, to James Kyle Remore, son of Mr. and Mrs. Danny W. Remore, Sr. of Baskin.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Douglas and Rachel LaBorde of Winnsboro and the late Curley and Eugenia Clark of Winnsboro.
She is a graduate of Crowville High School and the University of Louisiana at Monroe where she received a master of arts in education. She is currently employed as a first grade teacher at Winnsboro Elementary School.
The prospective groom is the grandson of the late Rufus and Ethel Williams of Gilbert and the late Rev. W. H. and Marjorie Williams of Baskin. He is a graduate of Crowville High School and is employed by Nabors Drilling.
The wedding will take place at six o'clock in the evening on Oct. 3, 2008, at Magnolia Baptist Church.
Friends and family are invited to attend through this medium.