Are you keeping your New Year's resolutions?|
Story Archives: Weston-Pitts engaged
- 2013 - 334 articles
- 2012 - 1160 articles
- 2011 - 1177 articles
- 2010 - 810 articles
- 2009 - 779 articles
- 2008 - 949 articles
- December 2008 - 88 articles
- November 2008 - 73 articles
- October 2008 - 71 articles
- September 2008 - 91 articles
- September 30th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 18 articles
- September 24th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 14 articles
- September 23rd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 6 articles
- September 20th, 2008 (Saturday) - 1 articles
- September 16th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 17 articles
- September 10th, 2008 (Wednesday) - 3 articles
- September 9th, 2008 (Tuesday) - 13 articles
- September 5th, 2008 (Friday) - 2 articles
- September 4th, 2008 (Thursday) - 7 articles
- September 2nd, 2008 (Tuesday) - 10 articles
- August 2008 - 98 articles
- July 2008 - 98 articles
- June 2008 - 60 articles
- May 2008 - 66 articles
- April 2008 - 108 articles
- March 2008 - 70 articles
- February 2008 - 48 articles
- January 2008 - 78 articles
Larry and Pat Weston of Start announce the engagement and approaching marriage of their daughter, Anna Weston to Timothy Pitts of Monroe. He is the son of Danny Pitts and Peggy Walker.
The bride-elect is the maternal granddaughter of Lorene and the late Hamp Henry of Start; she is the paternal granddaughter of Roy and Sue Weston of Mangham.
The prospective groom is the maternal grandson of Joe and Lavetta Sturgis of Camden, Ark.; he is the paternal grandson of William and Louise Pitts of Camden.
She is a 2002 graduate of Riverfield Academy and a 2007 graduate of the University of Louisiana at Monroe. She is currently employed as a payroll coordinator at Graphic Packaging, Int.
He attended Northeast Baptist School and is currently attending Louisiana Delta Community College where he will graduate in Dec. 2008. He is currently employed by Sherwin Williams.
The wedding is set for six o'clock on the evening of Sept. 13, 2008, at Start Baptist Church in Start. Danny Pitts, father of the groom, will officiate the ceremony.
Friends and family are invited to attend through this medium.